Sunday, July 25, 2010

Snap back to reality

Back to reality today. & Let me just tell you, after a long & crazy week and last nights festivities..I'm not complaining that things are starting to get back to normal.

Vacation was a blast, but no one was joking when they said going out of town with an infant isn't easy! I'm definitely exhausted and waking up with a throbbing headache didn't help matters. However, with a bit of coke & crackers I felt back to normal & headed to go pick up my little angel.

I don't even have the energy to post. I didn't have the energy to clean, and I didn't have the energy to unpack. You should see the mounds of laundry & things from the trip.. that are just waiting for me to help them find their home spot. I didn't have the energy to make dinner..so Jake and I had a mixture of turkey sandwiches, diet mountain dew, and apple sauce. Abby had a combination of butter noodles & yogurt.

All I've felt like doing all day is relaxing with my girl. I don't think we've ever spent so much time rolling around & crawling on the floor together as we did today. She actually enjoyed all the new piles of mess to explore.

After a nice, warm bubble bath, some bedtime lotion & bed time stories my little one could hardly keep her eyes open. Must feel so good for baby girl to relax and sleep in her own bed.

As for me? My life revolves around the discovery health channel & baked Doritos at the present time. I'm drained, completely drained. Sorry this post sucks, but I must go lay back down. Later :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...