Thursday, March 3, 2011

I will be back.

Well its no secret that I've been MIA from my blog lately. Theres been some big changes and a lot of new beginnings coming my way that I just haven't been comfortable sharing with my blog yet. Plus, I still haven't gotten my dream camera and my dumb little one is broken, I have a hard time getting inspired to blog when I have no photos - that will be changing very soon.

I've been thinking long and hard and I really want to come back to blogging. I throughly enjoy it and I absolutely love the fact that I have such special documents of mine and Abby's life as were rolling with punches and taking things day by day. So, I want to come back. But where do I start?

I am moving to Middle River in 29 days (but who's counting?). Middle River is about 25 minutes from my hometown and not very close to friends or family. I am nervous about it, but I also feel that its the best option for me and Abby right now. Without going into too much detail about my personal life, Jackie is going to be our new roomie in Middle River. We are excited and I think that this is going to be a good thing for all of us in the long run.

Jackie because 1) She is my best friend in this whole world, and probably my only friend I could ever imagine living with. 2) She is Abby's godmother, and they both absolutely adore each other. Anddd thats pretty much enough of a reason right there, I think anyways. I think this is a good thing, I constantly have to keep reminding myself of this. I'm doing the right thing. I'm doing the right thing. I'm doing the right thing.

I never imagined myself being a single mother, but I guess no one really does. I am very confident that we will be fine, and that things will work themselves out, one way or another. This is going to give me time to focus on making myself and my daughter happy, and taking school more seriously.

I'm not stressed out for the first time in months. I feel very at peace with my decisions and happy that I'm walking away from a negative thing in my life. The fact that I'm going to have to give up my precious baby every other weekend is a knife in the heart, but I'll be okay. We will all be okay.

I will be back for good soon. I promise.

2 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...