Thursday, October 7, 2010

A Fall Survey

I saw this on my friend Devin's blog..it looked fun, so I decided to do it too! :)



1. Do you like Starbucks? Are you a fan of their seasonal coffees?
I LOVE Stabucks, and yes..I am a huge fan of their seasonal coffees! Pumpkin spice Latte is delish! Can't wait for their Christmas stuff this year :)

2. How do you decorate and prepare for fall?
Eh, I haven't done TOO much decorating this year..but I'm hoping to get some more stuff up in the next couple of weeks. So far we've hung an autumn wreath on the door, replaced our summer candles with fall scents (harvest apple cinnamon) & got a few mini pumpkins to sit across our entrainment center.

3. What is your favorite fall clothing item and or accessory?
Boots! Leggings, big comfy (but cute) sweaters, and scarves :)

4. What was your favorite Halloween costume as a kid?
Probably when I dressed up as a 50's girl in 4th or 5th grade. It was soo cute, my mom & I worked really hard to make it look like the real thing :)

5. Do you like Halloween/horror movies? Do you have a favorite?
I do love them, but I am a total chicken. My favorites are The Amityville Horror and The Strangers, they both scare me to death, though!

6. What is your favorite fall activity?
Everything! I am soo in love with fall it is ridiculous. My favorite might be going to farms/pumpkin patches. I also really enjoy picking out Halloween costumes, for my daughter and for me! Also love all the fall decor and the first couple days of cooler weather, picking out new jackets & hoodies..sipping hot coffee at night watching all the halloween movies. Speaking of Halloween movies, awaiting the seasonal premiere of Hocus Pocus just MIGHT be another favorite! Ahh I love it all! :)

7. What is your favorite fall recipe?
Home made apple pie :)

8. What TV show are you most excited about this fall?
I was really excited for Dancing with the Stars & Greys Anatomy, but they've already started now. I guess I'm pretty excited for the new season of 16 & Pregnant

9. When do you start Christmas shopping?
Ugh, last year I didn't start until MID-DECEMBER. HUGE mistake. This year I want to start as soon as possible!

10. What do you miss most about summer?
Nothing! I am loving this season :)

12. What movie coming out soon are you most excited about?
I'm not too excited about any movies right now! I guess I'm pretty excited about that new Katherine Heigel movie, where she and the other guy are left custody of their friends baby..but I don't remember what its called

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...