Saturday, October 23, 2010

Vocabulary

Sorry that I've kind of fallen off the face of the blogging world. Craziness (but the good kind of crazy) has been going down, but we're surviving! I will be back soon :) Here's a quick list of Abby's current vocabulary, I've been meaning to do this for a while!
Abigail Leighs Vocabulary as of October 23rd 2010, 12 months old
  • Mama
  • Dada or "Daaaaa-deeeee"
  • Baaby
  • Ab-nee (Abby)
  • Naa-Nums (food)
  • Naa-Niighs (bed time)
  • Baaaah-byes (going bye bye's in the bye bye car, obviously!)
  • Baba
  • Dah -Dahg (dog)
  • Mooooooooooo (cow)
  • Meme (Meme! My Grandma, thats what we call her :p)
  • Eye
  • Nose
  • Socks
  • Bill-bow (pillow)
  • Wha-sat? (whats that)
  • Jat-ee (Jackie)
  • Sass (Sam..LOL)
  • Ball
  • Peeeeeeese (please)
  • Book
  • Poo-poo
  • Boo-boo (boob. I regret teaching her this. I had my shirt off once & she kept pointing to my chest & saying "wha-sat?"..now she points to EVERY ONES chest and says BOO-BOO! even her baby dolls)
  • Wall
  • Peeee-teeee (pretty)
  • Fow-ah (flower)
  • HOT (her favorite thing to say)

That's all I can think of right now, but she's doing pretty dang good if I do say so myself :)

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...