Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Kind of how I've been feeling..

The grey ceiling on the earth, well its lasted for a while
Take my thoughts for what their worth, I've been acting like a child
In your opinion, and what is that? Its just a different point of view
What else, what else can I do? I said I'm sorry. Yeah, I'm sorry.
I said I'm sorry, but what for? If I hurt you than I hate myself
Don't want to hate myself, don't want to hurt you
Why do you chew your pain?
If you only knew how much I loved you. Loved you.
I wont be your winter, and I won't be anyones excuse to cry
We can be forgiven, and I will be here
Well its been there for a while, a frozen image of ourselves
We were acting like a child, innocent and in a trance, a dance that lasted for a while
You read my eyes just like your diary
Oh remember, please remember
Well, I'm not a beggar, but whats more?
If I hurt you, than I hate myself. Don't wanna hurt you
We can be forgiven.
I'll be here...





No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...