Thursday, November 18, 2010

Thursday Night Dinners

Jake goes to school on Thursday nights. Ever since class started back up this fall..I've made a tradition of making dinner with my mom every Thursday while he's gone all day. It started out as me just dropping over there because I was bored being home alone, and then I'd usually end up staying for dinner.

Its turned into something that we plan all week long & look forward to every Thursday. Abby loves going over there to play with Grandma & her Uncle Jacob..and I love helping my mama cook & catch up on all of our gossip :)

Sheppard's pie & salad was on the menu tonight. Mom didn't love how it turned out, but I thought it was yummy!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Abby has been so funny lately. She figured out was "no" means, but hasn't quite gotten the concept yet. This morning at breakfast, she was tossing her bananas across the room, and then yelling "NO-NO!" Although I wasn't thrilled about peeling banana slices off my wall, it was hilarious. Later when we were in the car, she was totally quiet and then out of no where I hear "Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii PATEE" (patee = pacie) It was hysterical! I guess she found her pacie and was excited to see it, ha ha. She is just so cute and so full of life and smiles and giggles..not only does she keep me laughing but she keeps me going strong & keeps a warm smile on my face every single day. I love her!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
she looks just like her Daddy in this one..

By the time we got home from my mom's it was pretty much bedtime for my baby girl. I laid her down & finished a tub of Ben & Jerry's ice cream (*sigh* I have no self discipline when it comes to dieting..) and got a little caught up on Grey's Anatomy. I have fallen so far behind on that dang show!

Now I am thinking about soaking in the tub for a little bit and then crawling in bed with Jake. Nicole and I are taking the babies to the Science Center tomorrow..I can't wait :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...