Thursday, November 4, 2010

Simple

*My camera is being repaired, which sucks..I feel like these blog posts are incomplete without pictures. Bare with me for just a couple more days!*

The stuffy nose virus has hit the Dungan-Plumer household. Gotta love this time of the year :)

We've been slabbing on baby vicks and spraying little noses saline left and right. Mama & Dada have been loosing sleep to a restless little girl & popping cough drops and guzzling Dayquil. But, we're surviving :)

It's currently freezing in our apartment, I stole Jake's huge hunting socks and Jackie and I are hiding out on the couch watching Animal Planet. Abby and I had dinner at my mom's tonight with my Grandma, and had some really good laughs. It was a simple day.

But, that's what I need right now, simple.

I have a wonderful boyfriend who I plan on spending the rest of my life with. I have a beautiful daughter who completes me and everything about me. & A pretty badass best friend who is half asleep on my couch, but is fighting to stay up just to watch the lame animal planet with me because she knows I need her company. I also have some pretty awesome friends who live half way across the united states, ones who I am forever thankful for :)

Goodnight all.




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...