Monday, September 6, 2010

Times are hard.

Times are hard, without a doubt. & After three days of sadness and trying to find myself during this whole mess of a situation..I've come to terms with everything that has been going on. & While I'm not ready to speak about it on my blog yet..I'm ready to come back and blog about the things that matter. The little moments.

A Late Night Dinner with my girls at Cheeseburger in Paradise

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Trips to Annapolis Mall with my best friend & best little girl, Abby Leigh!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
at PBkids, trying on the top part of the Ice Cream Cone Halloween Costume..Totally adorable!

..where we window shopped at all the fall clothes & shoes, paged through new books a Borders and chowed down on some Panda Express, which where my fortune was:
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Having "Spa Time" with Jackie

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Back in the day, before we went anywhere..we always got ready together. Blasted music, traded makeup, gave opinions on outfits..it makes getting ready much more enjoyable & it was nice to spend some time doing that with her before Dinner at Cheeseburger Friday night.

Staying up until 4 in the morning, drinking Caramel Frappes.

Yes, I did that. What I was thinking? No idea. But the drink was so good, and I needed it. Yes, I hated myself in the morning when little missy awoke at the crack of dawn. But at least I wasn't up all night drinking alcohol..right?

Feasting with my Mother at Outback Steakhouse.

And what a feast it was! My mom, Jackie, and Abby and I ordered the whole menu. But after two days of not being able to stomach anything besides a couple bites of Chinese food & ridiculous amounts of coffee..I was able to chow down pretty hard! (what we ate: sweet teas, a blooming onion, samples of 3 different soups, abby had mac & cheese which we all munched on, I had a 6oz steak which came with grilled shrimp, a baked potato, & a salad with yummy tangy tomato dressing! my mom had a steak with a baked potato and a salad, and Jackie had a blooming burger with fries..what fatties we were!) We had good laughs & good foods..which always equals great times :)

oh..and I really super duper love....big changes:
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...