Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Hello September!

Ahh, September 1st. Do you know what this brings? Cozy jeans & hoodie weather, Pea coats & boots, Pumpkin patches & hay rides, State fairs & pumpkin decorating, The opening of haunted houses all over town & the beginning of Kings Dominions famous 'Halloween Haunt'...September brings all of my favorite things. Image and video hosting by TinyPic
(is that not a beautiful pic or what!?)

However..I'm stressing out big time! Abby's birthday party is in 25 days..and we've done nothing. We've always been procrastinators..and have been very good at throwing things together at last minute, but the more I look into it..the more I'm thinking we should of starting planning for this a very long time ago. Not only is the money an issue..but the people! We wrote up the guest list last night & its a whopping 70 people, yikes! Needless to say we have a big family & a lot of really close friends. I get paid on Friday and off to Party City it is for me! Jake said he'll go up to Kinder Park and reserve our pavilion this week..I'll send out invitations this weekend, and next weeks paycheck will be spent on the food & then Jake and I will go out and get her presents together. That's the plan! Lets just hope it all works out.

For now, I'm working on better sleeping habits. I'm quite the night owl & 9 out of 10 days I'm up until about 2 or 3am, even when I have to get up and go to work at 6 the next morning. Two nights ago, I was feeling extra sleepy and crawled into bed with Jake around 10pm..and I was such a happier person! I got more done at work, I was still happy & bouncy when I get home from work, rather being sluggish & grumpy..I did a load of laundry & did the dishes and went to bed at 9:30. Today I'm up at 7:30am..and it's still a little bit of a struggle for me to be up this early..but I'm a better person & a better mama when I get up early & go to bed early as well. I'm always either sleep deprived or over tired from napping with the babes all the time. But, no more!

I'm not sure whats ahead of us today..but we shall see! Tata for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...