Sunday, January 2, 2011

Daily Challenge: Day 1 and 2

My first day of The Daily Challenge!

Challenge #1 Jan 2 2011: Get a water bottle, canned veggies, or dumbells and do 10 curls on each arm.
complete. i used tomato soup :) didn't seem like too huge of a deal. but its better than doing nothing!

Challenge #2 Jan 3 2011: Share 5 things that are on your bucket list.
(I'm really excited about this because I've been planning on making a bucket list for my blog!)
1. Go horse back riding on the beach.
2. Achieve a college degree, in whatever the hell I decide to do with my life.
3. Cruise the Caribbean.
4. Be completely happy with my body.
5. Meet someone famous.

Did tomorrow's too since I'll be working all day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...