Sunday, January 2, 2011

A year in review

1. Me
Picture of yourself (you don't have to show your face). What are you most proud of accomplishing in 2010?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I am proud of my daughter. She is only 15 months, but I absolutely adore the sweet, loving, funny, shy, and silly little girl she is becoming.

2. I love you
Picture of your husband, boyfriend, children, pets, etc.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

3. Still Laughing...
A moment you're still laughing about now...tell us a story.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

4th of July. Nakie baby in the pool. Enough said. Needless to say she was the life of the party..

4. Winter Wonderland
A picture that reflects Winter.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

5. Birthday
Share a birthday picture (your own or someone you love).

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

6. Friends
A picture with friends (this could be your friends or your children with their friends).

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I did my own friends instead of Abby's because I have realized how truly amazing mine really are this past year. This picture is missing some though!

7. I was in Inspired
Could be a picture of your inspiration (person or thing), or inspired by...

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

One of the very few good pictures I've been able to take with my lame little camera. I don't know why it inspires me...but it just does. Inspires me to take more good pictures someday? Haha. It just reminds me of laughing and having fun and summer. Three of my favorite things :)

8. Spring Fever
A picture that reflects Spring.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

9. Travel
A picture taken on vacation or on a recent travel experience, OR of a place you'd like to travel.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

10. Summer Days
A picture that reflects Summer.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

11. A day in my life
A picture of a typical day in your life.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

12. All Smiles
A picture that makes you smile or of smiling faces.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

13. Autumn Harvest
A picture that reflects Autumn/Fall.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

14. Family
A picture of your family or a picture that represents family for you.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

15. Celebrate!
A picture that reflects a celebration.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

16. Lets do it again!
A picture of something you'd like to do again soon.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

The holidays are over. Now the cold is just boring and depressing. I'm looking forward to sinking my feet into a pool under some warm sun again very soon!

17. I miss you
A picture of someone or something you really miss

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

My Nana. I just saw her on Christmas, but it seems like lately every time I see her its for a family gathering and we have no time to talk. I want a sofa sitting, face stuffing, up till 4am catching up session asap Nana!

18. Beautiful
A picture of someone or something you find beautiful.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

19. Dress Up
This might be a picture from Halloween or not...but someone who is all dressed up!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

20. Holidays
A picture from the Holiday of your choice.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

22. My Favorite
Share your favorite picture or memory from 2010.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

23. Don't ever change
Something you love about yourself, someone, or something that you never want to change.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Our relationship.

24. Just because..so there!
Share any picture(s) that you really want to share, but doesn't fit in any other category.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Oh my goodness. Isn't she just the cutest? I love this picture. Strolling around Old Navy in my favorite boots and hat! With two of my favorite people as well, Daddy and Auntie Jackie!

25. Hopes and Dreams
Share what you hope to come or dream for 2011. Feel free to share an image of your choice.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

More time for us just being us. I hope for a relaxing, fun, and calm year for the three of us!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...