Friday, August 27, 2010

Sleepy Baby

There's just something about sleepy babies that just gets me.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Between her pudgy little fists & heavy but sweet breaths, her peaceful little face & the way that one sock always finds its way off through out the night..it pretty much melts me. It takes everything I have not to snatch her out of the crib every single night I peek in on her.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Whats that you ask? Its one of the most happiest moments of all Abby babyhood for Mama

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

She randomly woke up last night around 10pm, crying & fussy so Daddy went to the rescue. Aww, does da baby need a warm baba to help her get back night nights? I said as I reached out to grab her so Jake could make her a ba. Then this happened:
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

The second she hit my chest and I started rubbing her back, she did a few heavy blinks..then she was out. Like a light. Can I please just tell you how special this was? That girl hasn't fallen asleep any where NEAR me since she was 6 months old. She likes to stretch out to sleep these days. It was heaven. Pure freakin' heaven. Eventually she flipped off my chest & laid next to me on the couch, but that was okay too. It was too good to be true. Maybe she just missed her mama while she was working & needed some extra night nights snuggies. She laid with me through all of my shows & when I carried her back to her crib around 11:30 she went right back to sleep. Jeez I love her so ridiculously much!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...