Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Writers Block

Today I feel as though I have nothing to talk about. Which is odd, because I always have things on my mind. Today? I'm totally blank.

Yesterday morning I get into my very first fender-bender on campus at work. Smashed right into the car in front of me at the stop sign. Roads were wet, I wasn't paying attention..whatever. Cars were fine, we were fine..so we shook hands and called it a day. Phew

Last night Jackie and I took a light jog around the neighborhood after Abby was in bed..and it was, well..intersting..to say the least. The very least.

So far today I've fed Abby breakfast, cleaned the kitchen, vacuumed the living room, put Abby down for a nap, and now there's a pile of clothes sky high in my hallway begging for me to wash them. but I don't feel like it. It's 1pm, I'm wearing my daily attire (yoga pants & a tank) dr. 90210 is on the Style channel and there's a bowl of Lucky Charms in my lap...and it's heaven. It's quiet and the sun is peeking its way through the half-closed blinds as I sit here with my sleepy eyes and feeling completely relaxed. I probably only have a short hour until Abby is awake and its back to changing diapers and the laundry in the hall will pretty much be screaming my name by then, so until then...a couch potato I am ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...