Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Holiday Cards

Holiday greetings are one of my favorite parts of the Christmas season. Actually, I love greetings in general. We were going to send some out for the harvest season, but just never really got around to it. My mom uses them as decorations around her house every year and the idea is adorable! Anyways, I think we are going to use Shutterfly for our holiday cards this season. I had ordered a calendar for Jake for fathers day and I was super pleased with their services and website. Shutterfly has a huge selection of greetings this year, you should check them out! I really like this one: http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery/cards-stationery/holiday-love-sketch-christmas-5x7-folded-card?sortType=1&storeNode=93491


We will send cards out to all of our closest friends and family and I am SO excited to finally send out our first family Christmas greetings. We are getting photos professionally taken next week, so I think I will add them to the cards and send them sometime in the next two weeks or so! Would any of you like a card from us? Send me your address! I'll be happy to send more :D

Since I'm so high on this greeting card thing, I think we might send out New Years cards as well. You can find Shutterfly's collection here: http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery/new-years-cards/new-years-cards

You want to know whats even greater about Shutterfly, besides their awesome collection of Holiday cards this year? Bloggers get 50 free holiday cards this season. Learn more: http://bit.ly/sfly2010

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...