Sunday, December 5, 2010

Winter

It is officially here.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Winter is screaming our names from all directions this evening as the whistling wind is breezing a cold chill through our apartment as we watch our naked trees dance with its blows. The heat is cranked tonight, baby girl is warm in her crib decked out in footie jammies and covered with warm blankies, and Jake and I just finished watching the football game..both in slippers & covered with our down comforter. Mother nature spit her first flurries of snow this afternoon, and I walked through the parking lot at work with chattering lips and a bright red nose.

It is currently 30 degrees outside, quite the dramatic temperature drop from the mid 40 -50's of last week. It came quick this year, the blistering winter cold. Can't say I was quite prepared for it, guess its time to break out my least favorite device of the season: the ice scraper.

I'm kind of at a loss of words tonight, not too much to talk about. Besides the fact that I came home with over whelming love for Abby this evening for some reason. Of course I always love her, but tonight I just couldn't get enough of her. Bedtime was depressing for once & I can't wait to be home with her all day long tomorrow. Lots of love to come.

Goodnight for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...