Saturday, July 3, 2010

Craig Morgan - This Ain't Nothin'

I'm bummed I couldn't find this song to add to my playlist. But I just had to share - it's so beautiful. I cried when I heard it for the first time in the car the other day. Exactly the words I need to hear after a day like today.

I had to come back & edit this after watching that video because Craig Morgan is seriously just so amazing. Here's some more beautifuly touching songs by the tear jerker himself:

That's what I love about Sundays

Tough

And what the heck, I keep coming across some more sappy songs that I forgot about, that are getting me choked up too - so here they are too.

Tough Little Boys

Walk a Little Straighter, Daddy

The Impossible

What if she's an angel

Ahh, I could go on forever. That's all for now folks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...