Sunday, July 11, 2010

My weekend starts on a Sunday night :)

At last, my weekend of work is over! Thank goodness, it was not a very swell 3 days at Bayview. Now I get to look forward to three long days at home with my baby girl! Can't wait :)

When I came home tonight I was shocked to see my 29inch tall daughter pushing around a baby shopping cart! I've never seen her up and go without holding our hands before, it about knocked me off my feet! She was just so adorable and so cute and SO proud of herself I just couldn't take it. Have a looksie

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

We took a quick walk when I got home, but she was just too sleepy. One of the reasons I can't stand working 12 hour shifts, by the time I get home..I have maybe an hour to spend with her before she's basically passing out on the floor. Oh well, I'm so excited for tomorrow with her :) It's been a long 3 days without my baby!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

and let me just tell you the best feeling in the world: sitting down in front of the laptop, realizing I'm beyond words exhausted just knowing that I get to snuggle up in bed tonight and not have to worry about waking up early the next morning. Ahh-mazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...