Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Life is good

Have I ever mentioned how much I love to shop? Even if I'm not really "shopping"..window shopping is enough for me! God help me if I ever become rich, I will have more clothes, makeup, and shoes than anyone who ever lived! & Abby would have all the toys and clothes in the world.

Today we had a girls day. Jackie, Abby, and I. We went to Columbia Mall, and although we got super lost trying to get there, it was well worth the miles. I finally found a bathing suit! Victoria's Secret it was & I'm very happy with my purchases. I don't love the bathing suit but I figure that I'm not going to love the way any one looks on me, and this one looks okay so I think it should work :) Want to know a problem with Victoria's Secret? I could spend my life away in that store and I wouldn't even feel guilty for it. When we were packing up the car to go home, I said to Jackie you know, no matter how much money I spend at Victoria's Secret I'm always happy with my purchases. It's always worth it to me. No matter how much I spend. Not that I spent a fortune today or anything, but I totally could and it would be okay. So, with that said..even though I went strictly to buy a bathing suit and only a bathing suit..I couldn't help myself, I picked something else out too :x Once you see it, you won't blame me! It's a new thing they have (at least I think it's new, I've never seen it before) called Tease for Two. Yes, it's as naughty as it sounds. It's a whipped body cream that tastes delicious ;)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
my new bathing suit, only mine is all hot pink & i added a halter to the top so it's not strapless

We shopped around Nordstroms & honestly I can't wait for fall clothes! We were checking out the boot selection and I'm so looking forward to buying some new Ugg's for this season! Even more exciting? I absolutely can not wait to buy Abby a pair, too :)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
baby uggs, die
We stopped at the bathroom while we were in the store, and oh my god..I have never seen such a nice bathroom before! It wasn't even labeled as a bathroom, it was called a Women's Lounge. It basically had a whole living room in it. Even cooler? It has this too:



Image and video hosting by TinyPic

A mothers lounge! How cool is that? Maybe their more popular than I realize, but I've never seen one before. Abby and I were quite impressed. They had a nice sitting area, a place for babies to lay down, the nicest public bathroom changing table I've ever seen, and a disposable diaper changing kit machine. How cool!



Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

For lunch we sipped iced white chocolate mocha's from Starbucks, and ate Chipotle outside in the blazing heat. Ab kicked her feet up & sipped her baba, totally enjoying being one of the girls. It was hot and there was a giant scary bug next to our table, but it was yummy..so that's all that matters :)



Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Later in the evening once we got home, I had a brilliant idea. It was evening time, it wasn't so hot out..why don't we take Shelby (Jake's mom's dog) to the water to swim! So we did :) Abby loved the mini beach which just makes me 50x more excited for our vacation next week to the big beach! She's going to love it!



Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Ahh, life is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...