Saturday, July 10, 2010

Sweet Blog

Oh, sweet sweet blog of mine. I just love you. Do you want to know why? Because I type wonderful posts, with pictures, and clever sayings and it just makes me feel oh so warm and fuzzy while getting my thoughts together. So then, you go and you delete everything I posted? I just love it :)

Needless to say, I will not be re-typing everything I just said. It was something along the lines of a rainy day at work, fried pickles & take out from Texas Roadhouse, a beautiful baby girl who just brightens my life and the bubble bath we took together tonight, the new bathing suit I just ordered, the amazing-ness feeling knowing that a new book and my bed are awaiting me patiently, and these pictures:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...