Monday, July 12, 2010

Summer time & the livings easy

I have a slight obsession with taking her picture in the morning at breakfast time. She's so happy, she's so full of energy & smiles. How can I resist?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Then we take our morning baths. So relaxing to watch my girl splash and play in the bubbles, while we both still rub our eyes & try to wake up. She's always so snugly afterwards, I love it :)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
notice her crossed piggies? hehe - she's so chill :)

Early afternoon we headed over to my Aunt's house to visit with my mom and grandma, and my little cousins. As soon as we arrived the clouds turned dark & the sky opened - it poured. Thunder & lightening, the whole 9 yards. I love summer time thunder storms. My Grandma & I sat on the porch and sipped lemonade, watching the rain pour and the cracks of lightening light up the sky, while Abby played with her big cousins..so relaxing. Oh, and my 12 year old cousin seriously made me the best home made smoothie I've ever had - Chocolate Banana, yum.



Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

After the storm passed (or so we thought) Abby joined us on the porch & rocked out mama's aviators! Then we took a nice little 'after rain' walk & got caught in another rain storm! Abby was sleeping peacefully strolling around the neighborhood, but was quickly awoken by the huge rain drops that came pounding into her stroller. We must of looked crazy, all of us running full speed down the sidewalks, feet pitter patting through the puddles, and me pushing a stroller like a crazy woman. Must of been a sight to see :)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

While I only planned on staying for the afternoon, we ended up (as always) staying until it was almost dark out. I must say, I always enjoy it. Time with my mom and grandma, laughing and just catching up. It's all I could ask for on a day like today. My baby girl was loving life, playing with the big kids, drinkin' babas on the floor, snackin' with Grandma, and receiving lots and lots of love. I couldn't help but smile when my Grandma scooped her up & said You are so loved, baby girl, so loved. Oh, how right she is. She is so incredibly loved by all who surround her.


Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

& that last picture that my brother snapped of me just makes me laugh. Because that's what I'm always, always doing. On the floor, crawling around chasing my super fast baby. Good life :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...